{my people, my loves, my favorites}


Take this girl...sweet, beautiful and basically a most incredible little sister of mine.


There's her. Kit-kat. The sister who is pretty much just like me. Scary as that is, it's also kind of awesome.


Oh. And then there's these precious, adorable, heart-melters. Seriously? I can't even take it. 
Because...


...I mean. Look at them. 


There's my sweet baby sister who gets as excited as who-knows-what when we take her to see Cinderella in a red-velvet-curtained, gold staircases, glass chandeliers theatre.


How can your heart NOT leap out of your chest when you see this? 


My dad and brother? Pretty much the coolest kids on the block with their hawks and falcons and stuff. Yep. They stole Thanksgiving.




Cousins are awesome and I love that, even though we may not see each other often, we can play a hardcore game together and basically be bff's.



Spinning princesses in gorgeous sunlight? C'mon. 


Look at that beautiful face.


I guess Thanksgiving is a day for turkey, pumpkin pie, and...football. And that makes me happy. 

{Mostly the pumpkin pie, but hey. Seeing little kids play football with the big ones make me smile.}




Pawpaw and my daddy talking on a couch. Reminiscing. It's an amazing thing to witness.


Have I ever mentioned how great it is to have 6, SIX brothers and one beyond fantastic dad who are...well. They are the best and. Hello, protective much? YES.


Whenever I would get mad, like, really mad, at my sisters...mad enough to be considered hatred...m parents told me that I need to not hate them. Because.. "...one day they will be your best friends and you don't want to ruin it now."

Ugh. Why do parents have to be right all the time? Because guys. They are my best friends.



Are y'all ready for an essay or a million? Because that's what it is gonna take for me even begin to express how much those two people mean to me. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanksgiving....my favorite holiday of...like, ever. And this year was no different. Family is good. Family makes me happy. I am thankful for family.

This post is late, and it's almost Christmas already. But it's here and I'm still here and I have things to do so now I'm gonna go and do stuff and hope that y'all enjoyed these pictures and words about my, you know, favorites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{a better kind of beautiful}

{more than}

{dear daddy}