I love the days when I get home from work and say, "Hey girls, get cute clothes on and come with me." And then we proceed to a perfect field on a perfectly cloudy day and have an impromptu photo shoot. 
These girls here are my favorite girls...Their faces, their laughs, their adorable styles, their eyes, their hair, and their wonderfully cheerful personalities. 












So, twins are funny.
You might think it's a joke when people say they think exactly alike, finish each other's sentences, and are basically the same person...well it's not. Take it from me, the way these 2 are 1 is crazy and freaky. I think it freaks them out a little too, to be honest.


And three year old girls? 
Well they are divas.







"Hey Katie, here, take some of Blessing and I. But don't drop my camera...because if you do, you'll be sorry."
 It's rare that I get in the frame, but I'm so glad I did because these are photos that I will treasure forever. (I'm thinking her wedding slide show in 18 or so years...)






Sisters. Thank you Jesus for sisters. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{a better kind of beautiful}

{more than}

{dear daddy}