{dear little sisters}


First off, you are beautiful. I am in awe of the Lord's creation when I look at your faces, your eyes, your hair and most of all your smile. I find myself staring at you and wondering "How in the world did I get blessed with such gorgeous little sisters?" I hear your laughs and I can't help but join in, I listen to you sing and can't keep myself from getting chills all through my body. I adore introducing you to people and being able to say: "These are MY sisters." 

You have become my best friends, and I have the most fun when I am with y'all. I will treasure all of the memories we have made and look forward to the many more we will make, Lord willing. 

I am thankful for you girls.

I love you more than words could ever express.

It has been a beautiful thing for me to witness the Lord's work in your lives. Seeing you study His word, writing it on your hearts, has been been an encouragement to me more than you will ever know. Hearing your bedtime prayers whispered under the sheets has brought me almost to the point of tears. I appreciate how open and vulnerable you are with Him. When you offer words of love and encouragement to others you lift my heart and bring a smile to my face. When you sacrifice your time to help and serve others it challenges me to do the same more and more. 

You are gems. 

Remember who you are and most importantly...Whose you are. 
Don't let the world decide your worth...know your worth in Him. You are precious in His eyes, don't forget that! 
Jesus has done great things! He made you, and He calls you His treasured possession. He knows you. He has given you new hearts, because of His amazing grace you are saved and have hope! 

It's not about being prettier, skinnier, more popular, more stylish, smarter...It's about Him and His work! Use the gifts He has graciously give you to serve Him and spread His name in this world! 

Continue to seek Him! Continue to serve Him and live your lives for His glory! Study His word every day, write in on your hearts more and more. Share Him with all those around you, bring others to Christ. 

My prayer for you is this:

"...that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light. He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins." Colossians 1:9-14


















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{a better kind of beautiful}

{more than}

{dear daddy}